Hilton hotels of Dallas-Fort Worth are the exclusive providers of Stay-2-Play hotel accommodations for Dallas Stars Tournaments.
All visiting teams and tournament participants in need of hotel accommodations are required to book via the Stay-2-Play portal and stay at listed Stay-2-Play Hilton hotel properties at Stay-2-Play advance purchase rates in order to participate in the tournament. No other booking sites, discounts, special rates or programs, regardless of how obtained, will be accepted.
All Dallas Stars Tournaments require a 3-night minimum stay. All visiting team members and tournament participants are required to arrive and check-in to their selected Stay-2-Play hotel property the day before the tournament begins and check-out before departing the DFW Metropolitan area on the day the tournament ends. No exceptions.
Any questions, concerns, special requests, or instructions related to Stay-2-Play hotel accommodations should be directed to the hotel contact listed on the Stay-2-Play portal record. Tournament Staff are not available to assist with Stay-2-Play hotel accommodations. Again, participants are directed to contact the Stay-2-Play hotel representative directly, using the information provided.
Participants who fail to follow these guidelines may be subject to disciplinary measures including, but not limited to, suspension or removal from the tournament, forfeiture of their team’s tournament games, or other sanctions as determined by the Dallas Stars Tournaments Organizing Committee. Should this occur, no refund of tournament registration fees will be given.
Additional Stay-2-Play Information & Guidelines can be found below:
• Stay-2-Play hotel accommodations are carefully selected to ensure quality and best available rates. A sufficient number of hotel properties across the DFW metropolitan area are available for visiting teams. Local individual players, families, attendees and/or local teams may also take advantage of the Stay-2-Play Program and Stay-2-Play rates at participating properties.
• A number of room blocks have been established at participating properties throughout the DFW Metropolitan area. Individual properties may establish one or more room blocks based on available inventory. Size of room blocks may vary. Participating hotels may choose to establish a minimum initial block, that may or may not be sufficient to accommodate a particular team or teams. While every attempt is made to keep teams together, expansion of room blocks is solely at the hotel’s discretion.
• Availability and reservations are on a first come, first served basis. Property listings may be marked as unavailable or removed from the Stay-2-Play portal once available inventory is consumed.
• Reservations may be made only at Hilton brands listed on the Stay-2-Play portal, either by using the provided electronic booking link or by contacting the hotel property representative listed on the Stay-2-Play portal record using the telephone number or email provided. If contacting the hotel directly, please ensure you provide one of the following: 1) the group booking code (if available) that may be found on the Stay-2-Play property listing; 2) tournament name; or 3) clearly indicate that you are with the Dallas Stars Tournaments group. Again, no other reservation and/or booking methods, sites, discounts, special rates or award programs will be accepted.
• Special Stay-2-Play group rate(s) are established at each participating property. Rates may vary based on property type, room type, and/or availability and are exclusive of state and local taxes, fees and assessments.
• All room rates are advance purchase, meaning the guest must pay the entire room rate plus applicable taxes for the entire length of stay at the time of booking, and all reservations are non-refundable. All estimated room charges will be charged at time of reservation.
• Unless otherwise noted, teams are not guaranteed a complimentary guestroom(s) or room night(s), nor are requests for a complimentary guestroom(s) or room night(s) accepted. Eligibility for complimentary guestroom(s) or room night(s) may be determined based on a number of factors and made according to policy on a case-by-case basis at the sole discretion each individual Stay-2-Play participating property.
• Room, tax and all incidentals will be paid by individuals.
• Room types are not guaranteed and provided at the discretion of the individual property. All rooms are subject to availability.
• Additional properties may be added to the Stay-2-Play portal on an ongoing basis, as needed. In some cases, up to 48 hours prior to the start of the tournament.